The mission of Homebridge is to provide high-quality home care and supportive services that assist the elderly and people with disabilities to live safely and independently in their homes.
- People should be able to live independently at home as long as possible.
- The elderly and people with disabilities should have access to home- and community-based services that are culturally- and language-appropriate.
- Our clients deserve and should expect services to be individualized to their needs and preferences, and we should be respectful of their choices.
- Home care services are a critical component of the continuum of care.
- Home care providers should receive a living wage, benefits, and job training. They should be safe on the job and work in a supportive environment.
- Clients, staff and home care providers should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Advocacy is essential to change and to improve the long-term care service environment at the local, state, and national levels.