Client Service Coordinator
Homebridge is seeking a Client Service Coordinator for our San Mateo office. We provide high-quality home care and supportive services to assist the elderly and people with disabilities to live safely and independently in their homes.
The San Mateo office is a smaller satellite location with a supportive, team oriented feel. Salary range offered is $46-48K along with an excellent benefits package, including 100% fully paid medical. If you have a BSW or degree in behavioral or social sciences and 1 year+ of case management or social services experience, this could be a great opportunity for you!|
- Conducting client assessments and home visits to assess service needs and create and help execute service plans
- Modify plans as needed to meet clients' changing needs
- Match Home Care Providers (HCPs) to clients and assist with scheduling visits
- Troubleshoot home care issues including reporting At Risk clients to Adult Protective Services
- Completing assessment notes in a timely fashion
- Monitor hours of service delivered, quality of service delivery, client satisfaction and changes in client's functional status
- BSW or degree in behavioral and social sciences
- 1 year of case management or social services experience
- Positive attitude with a passion for improving the quality of life and facilitating the independence of those in need
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to jobsathomebridgeca.org with "Client Service Coordinator" as the subject.
Homebridge is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory, diverse work environment.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers