Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager is responsible for the oversight and supervision of the Service Coordinators who assess and create Client Care Plans for frail elderly and people with disabilities requiring home care services to continue living independently in the community. This position provides leadership to the Client Services division, working in close collaboration with the Service Delivery division to ensure services delivered to clients are of high quality and in compliance with Homebridge’s contract provisions, policies and procedures, and within the scope of the agency’s resources and mission.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists San Francisco Homecare Services Director in contract compliance with all funding agreements
- Ensures that services are provided and in compliance with all contractual requirements
- Develops and implements policies, protocols, and systems ensuring smooth, high quality service delivery
- Ensures that qualitative and quantitative goals of service delivery are met
- Comprehensively screens referred client intakes to determine appropriate level of care and supervision required; assigns Service Coordinators and Schedulers, ensures that care is initiated within contractual timeframes; monitors quality of care provided
- Works collegially with County enabling collaboration regarding client’s needs for services, including increased hours, reduced hours and service terminations
- Oversees assessment and Client Care Plan development; ensures Client Care Plans, hours of service and tasks to be performed are communicated clearly to the Schedulers and HCP Supervisors for Home Care Providers’ (HCP) implementation
- Problem solves, mediates, and facilitates communication between Service Coordinators, Schedulers and HCP Supervisor’s to foster a teamwork approach among them, HCPs and clients
Supervision and Staff Performance
- Oversees implementation of policies and procedures
- Implements productivity standards as set by the agency; monitors staff productivity and client outcomes
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels to provide services to referrals from County
- Recruits, interviews and recommends for hire applicants for case management and support positions
- Supervises Service Coordinators: ensures client outcomes by communicating job expectations, active supervision, ongoing monitoring of staff performance, and implementation of the agency’s performance management system
- Coaches, counsels, and develops professional growth opportunities for supervisors
- Develops and implements computer-based systems to manage client data and service outcomes
- Tracks data related to contract compliance, client complaints, etc.
- Assists the San Francisco Homecare Services Director in interactions with other agencies and service providers in the community to share information about services and available resources available
- Attends internal and external meetings and case conferences
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Is sophisticated user of computer software and a quick learner
- Proven performance management skills in coaching, motivating, and holding employees accountable
- Ability to effectively manage conflicts, and foster collaboration and open communication
- Skilled in time-management: managing day-today responsibilities and urgent, time-sensitive needs
- Actively incorporates the ethical standards of the National Association of Social Workers
Education and Experience
MSW or advanced degree in the behavioral or social sciences required. Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a social service setting, social services case management and assessment experience, as well as knowledge of clinical practice principles and the older adult and disabled population required.
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Client Services Manager - General Unit” as the subject.
Homebridge is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory, diverse work environment.