Homebridge is a dynamic work environment with 400+ unionized field workers and 80+ internal office staff. We serve a high risk, high needs population often underserved in our community. We seek a driven, personable and organized Recruitment Coordinator/Junior Recruiter to join our staff of dedicated workers in support of the community we serve.
You have the opportunity to help grow a staff of much needed and valued Home Care Providers (HCPs). Reporting to our Recruiter, you will manage all HCP applications, interviews, and scheduling, and take part in recruiting events and interviews. You will apply previous high volume staffing or administrative experience to demonstrate thoughtful judgement and effective communication to a broad range of clients. Success in this position will come from a strong customer service oriented attitude, interest in the advancement of underserved populations, and a mature and professional attitude amid changing and sometimes challenging environments.
Essential Job Functions
- Track HCP applications and schedule necessary assessments; ensure candidates complete applications in full and pass assessments
- Coordinate HCP interviews, serving as interviewer on some; track interviewer feedback
- As directed by Recruiter, extend verbal offers or notify candidates if not moving forward
- Track HCP candidate status on internal systems from application through hire
- Confirm new-hire/re-hire status of candidates in internal systems and paper files, and share findings with management to make informed hiring decisions
- Receive and respond to any HCP applicant phone inquiries
- Maintain recruiting inbox for all open positions (HCP and Admin), moving applicants to appropriate folders and responding to general emails
- Manage posting of all open positions on Homebridge website and external sites; track and report recruiting spending
- Organize and coordinate participation in recruitment outreach and events; attend and present at events as needed
- Create HCP offer packets and new hire packets
- Facilitate new hire paperwork day and support day one onboarding activities, gathering all new hire documents, auditing for completion, and inputting in tracker
- Track referrals of HCPs and file related documents
- Other duties as assigned to assist in HCP and Admin hiring and oboarding
- 2+ years experience in high volume staffing, human resource administration or related field with strong commitment to customer service; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Effective and mature communication skills to engage with a wide range of clients
- Proven ability to work comfortably under pressure while maintaining a high level of professionalism and a positive attitude, acting with a sense of urgency, setting priorities, and exercising independent judgment when needed
- Strong time management skills to navigate a high volume of competing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail - ability to consistently produce error free work
- Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality with regards to sensitive information
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel, Google Docs, and ability to quickly learn proprietary software
This position is primarily sedentary, working at a desk in a temperature controlled office, in a modular space or individual office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time at a desk or computer workstation. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and thoughtful cover letter including salary expectations to email@example.com with “Recruitment Coordinator” as the subject.
Homebridge is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory, diverse work environment.